Bifenthrin

table
Pesticide Testing

Bifenthrin

Bifenthrin is an insecticide and acaricide, acting on the nervous system of insects and causing paralysis.

Primarily used to control fire ants, ticks and mites, short-term exposure to Bifenthrin is moderately toxic when ingested by mammals and is fatal to aquatic organisms.

Limit for California Compliance in parts per million (ppm):
EdiblesDry Plant MaterialProcessed Plant Material
0.01 ppm0.01 ppm0.01 ppm
Bifenthrin

Request More Information

Interested in our testing services? Contact us to learn how we can help your company

Contact Us